Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Transfer Prep!

So I lied, I said in my last weeks email that this week would be an
even better email but it's not panning out to be that way haha. This
week was pretty much an extension of all that we were doing this last
week. In order to prepare for transfers we spent lots of time building
and making all the travel plans. Then after finishing that there was
lots of other documents we had to prepare to make sure everything runs
smoothly. Elder Sorensen is learning really fast and I'm way impressed
with how fast he is picking it all up! He is already a great companion
and we are going to work really well together.

The rest of the week when we weren't doing travel plans and other prep
work we moved another apartment! I don't have any pictures of it but
the elders in chikushino, an area next to Fukuoka moved to a new
apartment next to their old one. So we loaded up the van and went to
help them out. It was a good time and we got it all done relatively
fast so we could get back to work in hopes that we had some time to
dendo after finishing all our office work.

Needless to say it was a very busy week but I am having a great time!
I love all the people I get to work with and this next week with all
the new missionaries coming in and old ones returning home will be a
lot of fun for sure. I'm excited for the next transfer to get under
way so we can get back out and find some more people ready to hear the
gospel in Fukuoka. I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love,

Elder Sherrill

No comments:

Post a Comment