Thursday, December 29, 2016

I'm Training!

Hello all!

So I've got some exciting news, this week was of course transfer week
and I'm staying as expected but, I'm going to be training! I'll be
getting a new missionary fresh from the MTC and I couldn't be more
stoked! Obviously I am a little nervous but I really am excited to get
the opportunity to train. Along with training this next transfer I
will still be a Zone Leader so that just means my life just got a
little busier! I didn't think that was possible haha, but regardless I
am way excited!

This past week was really fun and we had lots of things we did but I
unfortunately got pretty sick this morning so I'm going to go back to
the apartment and rest, therefore this email will be really short.
Since it is so short I will just share one scripture I really liked as
I was reading the New Testament this week. It is Mark 11:24 and it
goes, "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye
pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." I really
do believe that Heavenly Father works a lot through our own righteous
desires. If we desire something, pray for that help, and trust that He
will give it to us according to our faith in Him than really anything
is possible.

This next transfer I'm going to have a blast as I go out with my new
missionary. New missionaries are always known for having super strong
faith so I know we will see some miracles this next transfer. I love
you all, I'm sorry this email is so short. Take care!

Love,

Elder Sherrill

No comments:

Post a Comment