Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Transfer Week!

Sandwich burgers!

nutella!



Add caption

Genbaku Dome



Coscto pizza!



Costco!










































Hello everyone! So I finished my training and our transfer calls came!
I will be staying in Saijo! I'm so excited to stay here, my new
companion is elder Colton and is coming from Yamaguchi. This next
transfer he will be transfer 5 and I will be transfer 3, we are both
pretty young so it will be a pretty interesting transfer haha. He
seems like a pretty solid missionary though so I think it will all be
okay. This email won't be too long because we have lots of preparation
to do for transfers.

So onto this week! Last pday we went to Genbaku dome in Hikari and it
was so much fun! Then afterwards we went to Costco and spent some time
in there. I have lots of pics to send from this week so be looking out
for those. This week we began teaching someone new named Kodama. The
sisters in our district found him and taught him a couple times then
referred him to us. We have taught him 3 times this week and our
lesson we had with him yesterday we set a baptismal date with him on April 16th
! He is an older man who is so prepared! He loves reading
from the Book of Mormon and loves meeting with us and talking about
our message.

This week one of the sisters investigators got baptized! Her name is
Yiwen and she is from China. She is so awesome, after her baptism on
Saturday I was able to confirm her on Sunday. It was a great
experience and I was happy I was able to do that for her. Just
yesterday we had lunch with Nomura. She is so awesome! She figured one
of us would be transferring so she took us out to lunch and bombed our
bike baskets with tons of snacks and candy. I'm so excited I will get
to stay here in Saijo and keep working with the wonderful members
here. I know I am supposed to be here and I know the Lord will help me
as I strive to do all that I can. I love you all and thank you all for
your wonderful examples and support.

Love Elder Sherrill

No comments:

Post a Comment