Sunday, September 24, 2017

Trip to Okinawa!






Hey everyone! This past week we went down to Okinawa and it was a
blast! I decided to attach the photos to my main email as well instead
of sending multiple emails. I forgot to send some pictures from the
previous week but this is us at the temple with Yano shimai! It was so
awesome! The plane ride down and some pictures from the conference and the exchange we went on later that day! It was a good time!

As far as my week goes it was busy like usual! We had companion
exchanges with the Fukuoka Zone Leaders in the beginning of the week
and I went out with one of the missions most hardworking elders, Elder
Walbeck! Nothing beats going out and just hitting the streets all day
long and talking to people. Especially here in Fukuoka where the
people are everywhere, I love it! After our exchange we went down to
Okinawa, had our Zone Conference and then stayed the night to go on
exchange the next day with the Zone Leaders down there. It was way fun
and since it was my previous area I took Elder Ishizu to a bunch of my
old investigators homes and visited them so he could pick them up
again and begin teaching them. On top of that I was able to meet lots
of members I used to know so it was a ton of fun. I got a little burnt
from the sun (since I'm inside often haha) but it always feels nice to
get outside, sweat and put some work in!

After the exchange we came back up to Fukuoka and sure enough after
another day I'm writing another email again haha. The weeks are
definitely going by a little too fast. I'm loving every last minute of
it though and I'm excited for this next week because there will be
almost no office work and just straight dendo as we go on two
companion exchanges with the Hiroshima and Kumamoto Zone Leaders.
There will be lots of pictures and miracles to follow in next weeks
email so be on the look out! I hope you all have a great week. Love
you!

Elder Sherrill

No comments:

Post a Comment